Scar TLK Scar TLK

Love it. Also, fellow Jazza watcher. The green really makes this. Pose is also really nice.
I am interested in joining the COTM, but I'm unsure of how to, and where to find the current challenge-themes.

rosesarentread responds:

Sorry for such a late response, my tablet usually distorts things on this website and I can't get on a computer very often :^ Nevertheless thank you so much, and I'm pretty sure Jazza has a playlist of all of his COTMs (although this current challenge ended on the 23rd) and in those videos he tells you how to enter them.

Genji Genji

What's some of the reasons you didn't like the outcome? I personally like the green parts, and the upper metallic parts. Torso seems rushed in the metallic part. Also, why are the hands blurred? Just wondering. Like that we see the dragonblade being activated, and also the scatter arrows(?). The brown parts are also nicely done. But ultimately the helmet is fantastic.

nunbul responds:

It originally started as a different pose/idea but unfortunately I couldn't finish the drawing because I should leave home for 15 days. So, coming back after such a long time, I couldn't figure out what was the right way to finish it. I changed it in a way that Genji is supposed to be dodging Hanzo's Scatter arrows. The hands are blurred for a motion effect (it's not very effective) and the dragonblade is activated just for the sake of putting it in.

TLDR, I changed a lot of things and took the "easy" way...

Funny Screaming in Space Funny Screaming in Space

love the ass. nice art style

YonusBahtzee responds: